Video: Georgia Vote Counters Appear to Pull Suitcases of Ballots from Under Table After Observers, Media Leave

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathoholic

The associated video will take about 20 minutes.

The video is not a Google (Youtube) associated video,
so you shouldn’t need to worry that the video will soon disappear again
as so many videos showing things like this on Youtube are taken down.

You will need to follow the link though to see the video.

Video: Georgia Vote Counters Appear to Pull Suitcases of Ballots from Under Table After Observers, Media Leave​

Georgia Senate Chamber

KYLE OLSON

3 Dec 2020

Video evidence that appears to show stashed cases of ballots in Georgia was played during a legislative hearing on Thursday.

President Donald Trump’s attorney, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, presented bombshell evidence from surveillance cameras that appeared to catch cases of “absentee and military” ballots being pulled out from under a table to be counted in Fulton County, Georgia.

The alleged incident occurred at 10:30 p.m. at State Farm Arena after counting allegedly stopped when the observers and other workers were told to go home.

The woman testifying said she witnessed four “suitcases” be pulled out from under the table. That occurred after a supervisor “with blond braids” told poll workers to leave the room. Four people, including the woman with the braids who told the others to leave, stayed behind to continue counting votes, according to the allegation.

“So what are these ballots doing there separate from all the other ballots and why are they only counting them whenever the place is cleared out with no witnesses?” Jacki Pick, a Trump legal team volunteer, asked the Georgia Senate.

Pick said the unobserved counting went on from 10:30 p.m. until about 1:00 a.m. The attorney alleged the counting resumed only after the Republican observers and members of the media left the room.

Jenna Ellis, a member of Trump’s legal team, said it indicated “fraud . .

Last edited:
The video is not a Google (Youtube) associated video,
so you shouldn’t need to worry that the video will soon disappear again
as so many videos showing things like this on Youtube are taken down.
Remember, kids, if you want your election misinformation videos to last, use services other than YouTube!

Evil deeds in the dark of night.
All but four were sent away around 10:30pm
Four remained to do their evil work of logging thousands of illegal ballots for two plus hours.
The four closed shop and I suppose they had a tough time going to sleep.

Last edited:
Were those the ballots that were delivered by North Korea?

They must have prepared for this. .
I thought back in the summer, there’d probably be some fraud but not on such a wide-scale basis.

To the east coast?

Perhaps.

The deep State is both very mysterious, yet very efficient.

To the east coast?

Perhaps.

The deep State is both very mysterious, yet very efficient.
Well, with all these ballots allegedly appearing out of nowhere, maybe this massive world-wide conspiracy has developed teleportation technology. It would explain a lot.

This is troubling.

But, what was it on the tape? Who is the lady with the golden braids? What were they doing?

This is troubling.
True enough. You don’t “count ballots” without the whole crew there. Pulling up cases of “mystery ballots” compounds the troubling nature.

That is supposed to be illegal.

You acknowledged that this is troubling (and it is). Hats off to you.

For everyone else. Let the process play out.

Last edited:
It is something that comes up often in voter fraud concern articles I read, why was voting stopped in a few key states at the same time. Certainly curious video. Glad the place was being video taped. I’ve being thinking that should be standard practice during elections. Glad too that the governor of Georgia is now calling for a signature audit.

I’ve said it before Paul and I will say it again.

You’re a good man. Not because you and I agree on political issues (we frequently don’t).

But because you love truth.

And since Truth ultimately is a person, Jesus Christ, it tells others around you about your good relationship with Truth Himself.

St. Augustine talked about this phenomenon saying something to the effect of . . .
As one lives, so therefore shall he die.
Contextually he meant people who live in a love for Truth, at the end of their lives, when they CHOOSE Truth Eternal or rejection of Truth eternal, they are the ones that allow grace to work in them.

At the hour of their beckoning by God, they choose well.

Keep up the great work PaulinVA.

Last edited:
I thought PaulinVA was being glib.
No, being truthful.

I’m willing to say, “Hey, this looks fishy” when something legit looks fishy. As I’ve said, both Rs and Ds have a long history of dirty tricks and messing with the vote.

I really do want to know the answer to this, because it doesn’t look good. it’s not going to change who gets inaugurated, but should be investigated.

Last edited:
Here is the computer spike in voting.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Last edited:
Replied to this same message in the other thread.
48.png
Elections Supervisor Filmed Pulling Suitcases From Under Table is Mother(Rudy) and Daughter World News
Is that from real time voting? Reporting? Ballet counting? Fulton, Dekalb, and Clayton counties are reliably blue. They also have a large portion of the population of GA and were among the last to still have results to report. As they report on election result it will generally be more blue than red. For comparison this is from the 2016 election. The size of each rectangle proportional to the population. The color indicates the proportion of blue to red. (Please Note: This uploaded content i…
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back