Video: "Mom Prays, Dead Son Comes Back to Life"

  • Thread starter Thread starter mdgspencer
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mdgspencer

Guest
A boy was submerged in an icy lake for 15 minutes, and then he had no pulse or any sign of life at all for 45 minutes afterward when his body was recovered. But then when his mother came into the room and prayed loudly, he suddenly came back to life.
see www.courier-journal.com/media/cinematic/video/22898407/video-mom

This story also was reported in the newspaper “USA Today”–at www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/02/04/inspiration-nation-mom-prays-son-back-to-life/22883985/
This story also was posted in the "world news" forum at Catholic Answers at [forums.catholic-questions.org/showthread.php?t=945257](http://forums.catholic-questions.org/showthread.php?t=945257)
 
I haven’t finished reading up on this yet but this sounds really interesting. Whether it’s a miracle or it’s just another fully-explainable case of someone surviving near certain death, we should still thank God that he’s alive and has recovered fully.
 
I believe the icy water helped. The saying among medical personnel is:
“They aren’t dead until they’re warm and dead.”
Even so, such survivals are indeed miraculous!
 
Yes this is miraculous. I have heard other stories where the icy water seemed to help. Thankful he came away with no permanent injury.
 
I haven’t finished reading up on this yet but this sounds really interesting. Whether it’s a miracle or it’s just another fully-explainable case of someone surviving near certain death, we should still thank God that he’s alive and has recovered fully.
Yes! 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top