Video - The Tightrope (A Reflection on St. Don Bosco's Youth)

  • Thread starter Thread starter CarlosTheDwarf
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CarlosTheDwarf

Guest
Hi guys, I’d just like to share a short video that a group of classmates and I made for our school’s Triduum Mass a few weeks ago. Since we are in a Salesian high school, we focused it on how we can learn from Don Bosco’s actions to encourage others to be more faithful when he was as a young boy through entertainment. Check it out if you’d like!

youtu.be/WiMSCvFVJ8c
 
Hi guys, I’d just like to share a short video that a group of classmates and I made for our school’s Triduum Mass a few weeks ago. Since we are in a Salesian high school, we focused it on how we can learn from Don Bosco’s actions to encourage others to be more faithful when he was as a young boy through entertainment. Check it out if you’d like!

youtu.be/WiMSCvFVJ8c
👍
 
Love it! Reminds me of the movie about him. The video is great and so true - let us indeed strive to be like Don Bosco. He is a great role model for today’s men.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top