Violence against women fuels spread of HIV/Aids

• Thread starter Thread starter Emmy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely.

And the surge in violence against women and children and the proliferation of STDs can be traced back to…oh, January 1973.

People don’t want to admit it, but it’s the truth.

What they fail to mention is that this is not for the USA but for third world countries where there is rampant promiscuity among men and few choices among women. In the USA we still have mostly homosexual transmission along with another of the usual suspects, IV drug use.

FWIW I think Amnesty International is about on par with Planned Parenthood with respect to credibility factor.

Lisa N

40.png
jlw:
Absolutely.

And the surge in violence against women and children and the proliferation of STDs can be traced back to…oh, January 1973.

People don’t want to admit it, but it’s the truth.
Actually in Western society I believe it goes back to the early 1960s with the introduction and acceptance of the birth control pill. Once love and sex were separated on such a large scale we began to see the degeneration of our culture.

40.png
fix:
Actually in Western society I believe it goes back to the early 1960s with the introduction and acceptance of the birth control pill. Once love and sex were separated on such a large scale we began to see the degeneration of our culture.
Very true. The dam was leaking well before it broke open with R v. W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back