J
jakasaki
Guest
A young and healthy couple get married in their early 20’s. 2 years later, they have a healthy baby girl. Life is great for them and 3 years later, they decide to have another child.
First pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage.
Second pregnancy attempt also resulted in a miscarriage.
Third pregnancy attempt again resulted in a miscarriage.
Question here:… Are these 3 attempts signs of God not to go forward ???
Now, this couple decides to go to the vitro fertilization process.
First attempt was a failure. The couple tries again. $90,000 later, the 2nd vitro process is a success and the creation is placed in the mother.
The mother carries for 9 months and they now have another baby girl.
The baby is born and within 30 days the mother is diagnosed with breast cancer. She undergoes treatments but the cancer is spreading quickly. The mother then has a double mastectomy.
By the time the mastectomy was completed, the cancer had spread to other parts of her body, lungs and brain.
The mother eventually died from this horrible decease within 7 years after giving birth to the second child.
I asked up above if the 3 miscarriages are a sign of God as not to go forward with producing anymore children and since this couple decided to go through the unnatural path of producing a child, did God punish this woman?
The above is a true story of a friend of mine. What are your feelings & beliefs about this?
I’ve always leaned that God was not pleased with this couples decision, but that is just what I think. Am I wrong to think this way?
First pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage.
Second pregnancy attempt also resulted in a miscarriage.
Third pregnancy attempt again resulted in a miscarriage.
Question here:… Are these 3 attempts signs of God not to go forward ???
Now, this couple decides to go to the vitro fertilization process.
First attempt was a failure. The couple tries again. $90,000 later, the 2nd vitro process is a success and the creation is placed in the mother.
The mother carries for 9 months and they now have another baby girl.
The baby is born and within 30 days the mother is diagnosed with breast cancer. She undergoes treatments but the cancer is spreading quickly. The mother then has a double mastectomy.
By the time the mastectomy was completed, the cancer had spread to other parts of her body, lungs and brain.
The mother eventually died from this horrible decease within 7 years after giving birth to the second child.
I asked up above if the 3 miscarriages are a sign of God as not to go forward with producing anymore children and since this couple decided to go through the unnatural path of producing a child, did God punish this woman?
The above is a true story of a friend of mine. What are your feelings & beliefs about this?
I’ve always leaned that God was not pleased with this couples decision, but that is just what I think. Am I wrong to think this way?