Viva Pope Benedict XVI!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eric1975
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eric1975

Guest
😃 This comes from the rather rural and small corn-growing agricultural heartland of the USA. Liberal? Conservative you say? Get thee behind us satan along with your extremist jaws of hatred and death! I have said it before and say it again. An eagle has a left and a right wing to fly. They work together or the poor bird becomes food for scavengers. I can only hope and pray as a backslidden and seemingly worthless servant of Our Eternal Father and His Most beloved Son, Who causes our world to exist and defends man even from his own self-destructive tendencies by the gifts and fruits of the Holy Spirit, in union with the Blessed Daughter of Zion, that these two groupings of what should be good and just people, will work together and be more concerned about affairs in the world while at the same time looking back to the God-given advice of a founding father George Washington to ‘beware of foreign entanglements.’ May this be the year that Our new Holy Father actively works to promote charitable agape love where there is the black fires of hatred that send so many to wretched places of dwelling in the hereafter. May he follow the example of our beloved JPII (soon to be St.? Along with Theresa Neumann and Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich, as German as German can be, hooray! I am 1- fourth German) in traveling and learning of all the people of the world, who I pray will know peace more and more with no more apocalyptic madness! In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen. And for you feisty Traditionalists who I do admire because of your concerns, but remind you that you must be patient when explaining things to others, In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti, Amen. Please pray for my personal triumph and victory over my own sin and that my friends and I can have one great big grace of conversion in Decatur, Illinois. May there be His peace and His patience in dealing with our seperated brethren who I love with all of my heart and I thank God for them especially when they are so difficult to love. 👍
 
Please break up your thoughts into paragraphs. They make it much easier to read and understand.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top