Voters say they trust Clinton

• Thread starter Thread starter buffalo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buffalo

ALBANY - Almost two-thirds of New York voters see Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton as honest and trustworthy, up from 45 percent who viewed her that way just before she was elected to the Senate in 2000, an independent statewide poll reported Wednesday.

Unbelievable!

buffalo said:

ALBANY - Almost two-thirds of New York voters see Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton as honest and trustworthy, up from 45 percent who viewed her that way just before she was elected to the Senate in 2000, an independent statewide poll reported Wednesday.

Unbelievable!

Consider the source. 80% of the also back Charles Schumer.

It is a Democrat dominated state, so I don’t think they care who is in.

Funny, I am a voter who lives in New York and I wasn’t asked.

I would like to see the questions asked and what sampling method was used. I would also like to see of those contacted what was the ratio of those who responded.

Polls are garbage.

Let us not forget, by the exit polls, Kerry won the election.

Pro-lifers to Hillary: Let’s Talk Abortion

n response to Senator Clinton’s offer to find common ground with pro-lifers, the pro-life Christian Defense Coalition has written to her suggesting a meeting.

“Senator Clinton, it is truly our hope that you were sincere in your desire to reach out to people of faith and the pro-life community,” the letter says. "It would be very disappointing and troubling to discover your recent statements were motivated only by political posturing.

Code:
 I would never vote for her here in NY because I believe she is completely untrustworthy. She's a poll watcher like her husband and can never comment on anything without checking the polls first. No convictions....

New York was well represented by the people that were demonstrating outside the republican convention.

From the above referrenced article:

During her speech last month, which shocked pro-abortionists, Clinton said there is “an opportunity for people of good faith to find common ground in this debate.”

Common ground in the abortion debate? :bigyikes:
What common ground? :hmmm:
You are either for it or against it. :ehh:

Exceptions for rape, incest, deformity, etc. are not negotiable for faithful pro-life Catholics are they? :nope:

New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or San Francisco, very democrats, very liberals ( progres in my country) it is very normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back