A ack Guest Jan 16, 2010 #2 JesusInMe said: how come i cannot vote on any of the polls? what is the criteria? Click to expand... I do not think you have been a member of the site long enough to begin voting on polls. When “trial membership” disappears from your username, try again.
JesusInMe said: how come i cannot vote on any of the polls? what is the criteria? Click to expand... I do not think you have been a member of the site long enough to begin voting on polls. When “trial membership” disappears from your username, try again.
J JesusInMe Guest Jan 17, 2010 #3 ack said: I do not think you have been a member of the site long enough to begin voting on polls. When “trial membership” disappears from your username, try again. Click to expand... thanks ack…
ack said: I do not think you have been a member of the site long enough to begin voting on polls. When “trial membership” disappears from your username, try again. Click to expand... thanks ack…