M
mcs7474
Guest
Is going to college for theology a good investment?
Heres the thing I really want to teach theology someday, and I have a few questions before I really make a decision.
Is there a demand at all for this ( I suspect not).
How long would I need to go to college for, I understand I would most likely need a Phd.
I any of you are a colloge teaher of theology, how long did it take? Any advice?
I just dont want to get find out I cant get a job with it, I am not worried about money, but just enough, and if I get married and have a family someday I would need to make a decent amount.
Any help would be great.
Heres the thing I really want to teach theology someday, and I have a few questions before I really make a decision.
Is there a demand at all for this ( I suspect not).
How long would I need to go to college for, I understand I would most likely need a Phd.
I any of you are a colloge teaher of theology, how long did it take? Any advice?
I just dont want to get find out I cant get a job with it, I am not worried about money, but just enough, and if I get married and have a family someday I would need to make a decent amount.
Any help would be great.