"Warriors" Erin Hunter?

  • Thread starter Thread starter _Mika
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

_Mika

Guest
Hi! 😃 I’ve just joined the forum and that’s my first topic.
I’ve found these books quite interesting, but I didn’t read them yet. Do you have any thoughts about them?

-also sorry for any mistakes, english is not my first language-
 
Last edited:
Hello, welcome!

I have not read them, but I have read books which are similar. They are aimed at young readers, ages 11-16 maybe? They aren’t bad, slightly fantastical and magical, but if you can handle Harry Potter you can definitely handle Warriors (: I don’t have problems with them, they weren’t my style (I’m a bird person in case you didn’t notice) but one of my Catholic best friends loved them!

Also, there weren’t any mistakes as far as I could tell, you write English well!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top