Was I right or wrong?

• Thread starter Thread starter seeker63
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
seeker63 said:
[This experience has done nothing for my humility, but it has made me more miserable and eroded my self-worth and self-esteem to almost nothing. I’ve never felt so useless or that my life was such a complete waste as I have these last three years.]

I hear you. Big time. In my case I’m finally starting to get over it spiritually and mentally, but conditions haven’t improved yet. Depression is lifting, no more wishing to die, etc.

😦

Alan

Dearest seeker

I now fully understand what you are saying and my heart is with you. If you are doing everything you can to find work, hand this to God and Jesus and ask for their help (I’m sure you have already done this). Remember you are always right where God wants you to be and it is all for a reason. Unfortunately employment opportunities in todays society are limited , that’s the governments fault for setting it up that way. Keep trying seeker, perseverance is everything and trust in God, (He is looking after you).

I will keep you in my prayers

God Bless and much love and peace to you xxx

Seeker, you mentioned in one post that you’re a writer. Have you checked with Catholic websites? Even if they are full currently with a writing staff, they may need help editing or maintaining links. It would at least be somewhat related to writing. I don’t know how well they might pay, but if you can get a small stipend, and are able to work at a couple places, you may make enough to pay the bills. And best of all, since you’re working with a website, chances are likely you’d be working from your computer and not from an office.

There’s a thread with catholic sites here. Just glancing through the listing, Catholic Exchange sounds like it may be a good bet–they have a ton of articles on their site, and who knows, they may be looking for additional authors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back