N
ncgolf
Guest
There have been a lot of threads about Sola Scripture, Sacred Tradition etc.
This got me to thinking … was Peter literate … could he have read and understood OT scripture or was his instruction oral only, from Christ himself? Did Peter write himself or were Peter’s words dictated to one who was able to write?
What about some of the other apostles? I ask this because I wonder if this makes a difference in the whole argument of Scripture only?
Thoughts??
This got me to thinking … was Peter literate … could he have read and understood OT scripture or was his instruction oral only, from Christ himself? Did Peter write himself or were Peter’s words dictated to one who was able to write?
What about some of the other apostles? I ask this because I wonder if this makes a difference in the whole argument of Scripture only?
Thoughts??