Was that really the National Championship game last night?

• Thread starter Thread starter dumspirospero
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dumspirospero

I was at a group discussion at my parish last night, and I rushed home to catch the National Championship game last night…and I must say, it was very dissappointing…I was so distraut at how it was so one-sided, I didn’t even drink my beer 😦 This BCS system needs to be thrown out…the last 4 national championship games have been boring at best…check out what this sports writer has to say about the agenda of the BCS…it is good stuff.
sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=citadel-2_337896_6&prov=citadel&type=story

THere has to be some revision…Auburn would have given USC a much metter game than the over-hyped Oklahoma team…furthermore, Jason White proved to me even further that he did not deserve the Heisman Trophy he received last year…Eli Manning should have received the Heisman…there is just too much politics in college footbal.

I personally like the BCS +1 idea…where there would be 3 bowl games to decide the national championship…first, #1 would play #3 and #2 would play #4…then the winners of both games would meet up for the championship bowl game…I think that sounds like the best idea…what do you all think?

40.png
dumspirospero:
…what do you all think?
Go USC!
smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_6_3.gif

40.png
dumspirospero:
Scott…you are a good ole boy from Virginia…you are bound to have some loyalties to the SEC…you know Auburn would have played USC a lot better game than Okie did.
Actually, I am a transplant from New England. As such, I am an even bigger Notre Dame fan, now that Charlie Weis is the Irish’s new head coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back