J
joecap
Guest
The other day I was doing some dumb little task that was frustrating me, and I took the Lord’s Name in vain.
I am not in the habit of doing this, it is not one of my normal sins. It came out suddenly during my frustration, I just muttered g-d under my breath, and regretted at the moment it was coming out!
I fully intend to confess this, but in the meantime, do you think I should not receive Holy Communion?
It was not deliberate or intention, it just blurted out in a whisper…
I am not in the habit of doing this, it is not one of my normal sins. It came out suddenly during my frustration, I just muttered g-d under my breath, and regretted at the moment it was coming out!
I fully intend to confess this, but in the meantime, do you think I should not receive Holy Communion?
It was not deliberate or intention, it just blurted out in a whisper…