(WATCH) Kamala Harris’ Husband: ‘I Am Married to the Next President of the United States’

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathoholic

This is just weird. I don’t know what to make of this kind of thing by the leftists anymore.

(WATCH) Kamala Harris’ Husband: ‘I Am Married to the Next President of the United States’​

RUSTY WEISS
OCTOBER 21, 2020.
https://menrec.com/watch-kamala-har...d-to-the-next-president-of-the-united-states/

Also notice no mask! (Maybe in more ways than one.)

What about social distancing and all of that too?

The leftist “this is good for the, but not for me” attitude again.

Last edited:
Backup sites to watch this (if this video “evaporates” as we have seen other videos “disappear”) include . . .

And this . . .

Just a few weeks ago we saw this . . .
40.png
Kamala Harris accidentally touts plans under a 'Harris administration' during virtual roundtable World News
September 15, 2020 Last Update 4 hrs ago Kamala Harris accidentally touts plans under a ‘Harris administration’ during virtual roundtable ‘Joe better hire a food taster,’ one critic advised the former VP By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News Kamala Harris, Joe Biden’s running mate in the 2020 election, raised eyebrows on Monday evening after she accidentally touted economic plans under a “Harris administration.” Speaking during a virtual roundtable with small business owners in Arizona, Harris …
And President Trump recently discussed this . . . .

Trump says Pelosi’s 25th Amendment bill is about replacing Biden with Harris​

By Ebony Bowden, Steven Nelson and Bruce Golding

October 9, 2020

President Trump on Friday agreed with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that her plan for a 25th Amendment commission to evaluate presidential fitness isn’t really aimed at him — saying it was instead a plot to install Kamala Harris in the White House.

Trump tweeted that Congressional Democrats secretly hope to replace Democratic nominee Joe Biden with his much-younger running mate if they successfully deny him and Vice President Mike Pence a second term in the Nov. 3 election.

“Crazy Nancy Pelosi is looking at the 25th Amendment in order to replace Joe Biden with Kamala Harris,” . . .

“The Dems want that to happen fast because Sleepy Joe is out of it!!!” . . .

“Let’s assume the Democrats are gonna vote for, you know, sleepy Joe, which is ridiculous because Joe shouldn’t be a candidate,” Trump said of his 77-year-old rival.

“Joe is in no condition to be a candidate. We can say it nicely or we can say it badly. The 25th Amendment that crazy Nancy’s playing around with — she’s gone crazy, she’s a nut job — but this 25th Amendment, I think they put it in so they can get Kamala in.” . . . .

President Trump on Friday agreed with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that her plan for a 25th Amendment commission to evaluate presidential fitness isn’t really aimed at him — saying it was instead a plot to install Kamala Harris in the White House.

Trump tweeted that Congressional Democrats secretly hope to replace Democratic nominee Joe Biden with his much-younger running mate if they successfully deny him and Vice President Mike Pence a second term in the Nov. 3 election.

“. . . Pelosi is looking at the 25th Amendment in order to replace Joe Biden with Kamala Harris,” he told his 87 million Twitter followers.

“The Dems want that to happen fast because Sleepy Joe is out of it!!!”

Trump later doubled down on the theory . . .

“Let’s assume the Democrats are gonna vote for, you know, sleepy Joe, which is ridiculous because Joe shouldn’t be a candidate,” Trump said of his 77-year-old rival.

“Joe is in no condition to be a candidate. We can say it nicely or we can say it badly. The 25th Amendment that crazy Nancy’s playing around with — she’s gone crazy, she’s a nut job — but this 25th Amendment, I think they put it in so they can get Kamala in.”…

Last edited:
Maybe Biden better take out a short term life insurance policy for between now and January 20.

And keep a close eye
on Kamala’s husband. 👀

😉

Technically true. And Joe has done this before.

Yet odd of him. Especially in lieu of all of these other things.

WATCH: Joe Biden Introduces Himself as Kamala Harris’s Running Mate​

HARIS ALIC

27 Oct 2020

Joe Biden, the Democrat nominee, referred to himself as Sen. Kamala Harris’s (D-CA) “running mate” . . .

The former vice president, who has aroused concerns over his fitness for the White House in recent weeks, made the remark to a group of supporters at a drive-in rally in Atlanta when introducing himself to the crowd.

“My name is Joe Biden, I’m Jill Biden’s husband, and I’m Kamala’s running mate,” . . . “Y’all, think I’m kidding, don’t you?”

Biden, who, if elected, will be the oldest president ever inaugurated, often introduces himself in such a manner to voters. His decision to do so on Tuesday with Harris, the Democratic vice-presidential nominee, however,
underscores the arguments that many on the right have made
in recent months, principally that Biden is deliberately pitching the California lawmaker as the dominant player on their ticket.

The former vice president has indulged such speculation since tapping Harris as his running mate. In August, Biden told supporters the major reason Harris was picked for the ticket is that she is “ready to lead on day one.”

Harris, herself, has added to the confusion by pitching voters on the benefits that
a “Harris administration”
with Biden could have for them.

“As part of our Build Back Better agenda, we will need to make sure you have a president in the White House who actually sees you, . . .

A Harris administration together with Joe Biden as the president of the United States,
the Biden-Haris administration will provide . . .

Such remarks also complicate concerns that have arisen among voters over
Biden’s fitness and stamina for the White House. Since jumping into the 2020 race last year, the former vice president has flummoxed even the most ardent of supporters with his frequent gaffes and misstatements.

Last month, a one-time White House stenographer, who worked exclusively with Biden during the Obama administration, told the Washington Free Beacon that the former vice president had deteriorated since leaving office.

“It is a complete difference from what he was in 2017,” the stenographer said. “He’s lost a step and he doesn’t seem to have the same mental acuity as he did four years ago.”

“He doesn’t have the energy, he doesn’t have the pace of his speaking,” . . . “He’s a different guy.” . . .
Bold mine.

Last edited:
I noticed that while Kamala’s . . . spouse . . . said he was married to the next president of the United States - he was addressing a room with people NOT wearing MASKS and NOT SOCIALLY DISTANCING either - :roll_eyes: what gives ?.. and they were INDOORS … not outside

Last edited:
Is he actually calling the 2024 election now?

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Last edited:
Here they are doing it again!

Watch: Kamala Harris Introduced as ‘Next President of the United States’ During Texas Campaign Event​

Kamala Harris / YouTube

AMY FURR

30 Oct 2020

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) was introduced as the “next president of the United States” at a campaign event in Fort Worth, Texas, on Friday.

“When future generations they ask us, and they’re gonna ask us, what it was like to elect the first woman of color as vice president of the United States, and we will say, ‘Yes, I was there. I stood up, and I was counted,’” Texas state director for the Joe Biden campaign Rebecca Acuña told attendees.

However, moments later she introduced Harris as America’s next president.

“Without further delay, I am so honored to introduce the next president of the United States, Sen. Kamala Harris,” Acuña said.

In Michigan on Tuesday, President Trump warned voters that Joe Biden would step down, if he were elected, and allow Harris to become president. . . .
Bold mine.

I disagree with President Trump thinking the Democrats will do this within weeks (they might wait a whole term if they had the chance).

I agree with President Trump that this is the Democrat plan though (based upon their actions).

But I agree the idea is to catapult Harris into the presidency at this point.

Interesting to note how these guys pretend they assert “equality”. Yet they keep discriminating men vrs women (pre-born vrs born, rich vrs poor, black vrs white, etc. etc.) It is how Marxists view the whole world – as a class struggle – only extended to other areas too (“what it was like to elect the first woman of color”), to divide the American.
They couldn’t care less about “equality”.

What the national leftists really care about is how to divide and manipulate the voter to attain more power for themselves.

Truely a divisive “theology” in my opinion.

Last edited:

GOP Rep. Rogers: If Biden Is Elected ‘He Will Not Finish One Term’ — ‘Kamala Harris Will Be the President’​

JEFF POOR

30 Oct 2020

Friday, in an interview with Mobile, AL radio’s FM Talk 106.5, Rep. Mike Rogers (R-AL), the ranking Republican on the House Homeland Security Committee, predicted Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden would not complete one term if he is elected president on November 3.

According to the Alabama lawmaker, Biden’s health was catching up to him, which opens up the possibility of Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), Biden’s vice-presidential running of being succeeding him. . . . .

Last edited:
Too Funny.

Harris running for president through Biden “Trick or Treat” satire.

The Kamala 2021 “campaign”.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back