WATCH: Portland Restaurant Set Ablaze After Owner Criticizes Antifa

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathoholic

WATCH: Portland Restaurant Set Ablaze After Owner Criticizes Antifa​

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Twitter Video Screenshot/KOIN CBS6

Bob Price

16 Dec 2020

Portland Fire and Rescue officials are looking to question a person seen in surveillance footage apparently setting fire to a local restaurant. The suspected arsonist acted after the restaurant owner criticized vandalism in the area committed by Antifa.

On November 23, a suspected arsonist set fire to Reo’s Ribs located in Portland’s Hollywood District, Breitbart News reported. When firefighters arrived on the scene, they observed smoke pouring out of the rear of the building and flames both on the interior and exterior.

Surveillance video shows a person setting that fire, KOIN CBS6 tweeted.

It is not known if the suspected arsonist’s face was blurred by KOIN or by Portland Fire officials.

The video shows the suspected arsonist setting a fire at the rear of Reo’s Ribs. The person continues to add more fuel. The person is in plain view of the street while setting the fire.

KOIN said fire officials said they would like to question the suspect. . . .

"A former Houston police captain was charged Tuesday with running a man off the road and pointing a gun to his head two weeks before the election as part of a baseless voter fraud conspiracy theory, the Harris County district attorney said in a statement.

Mark Anthony Aguirre, 63, was paid more than a quarter-million dollars by a Houston-based private citizens group investigating unsubstantiated 2020 election fraud claims, prosecutors said.

On October 16, Aguirre asked a lieutenant with the Texas Attorney General’s Office to conduct a traffic stop to help with his investigation, according to a Houston Police affidavit obtained by CNN. When the idea was rejected, Aguirre said he would do it himself and “make a citizen’s arrest,” the affidavit says.

Three days later, Aguirre allegedly ran his SUV into the back of a man’s truck, and when the man got out, Aguirre pointed a gun at him, forced him to the ground and put his knee on the man’s back — an image captured by police body-camera when officers arrived, according to prosecutors."

Why include a token reference to an unrelated investigation into voter fraud?
Because there are idiots all over the country who use politics as an excuse for illegal acts.

If we are going down that road, there will be a thousand examples and all of them mean about nothing.

So you may see the point in me posting that.

When someone in authority or in a leadership position sets a store on fire because the owner criticizes antifa, call me.

Your story is about road rage by an ex LEO now Private Investigator.
Stalking a person for several days, asking for police assistance to investigate the man for alleged unsupported voter fraud accusations, raming in his car to hold him at gun point while assistants steal the persons vehicle for an illegal search,…that’s a bit more than road rage.

Certainly. But that doesn’t make it relevant.
Having no “dog in the fight” in a discussion about relevancy, I’m willing to acquiesce to either position on whether or not it is relevant.

However, I thought it was important to not minimize what had occurred. The Georgia Secretary of State had expressed concerns that the assertions of voter fraud may mobilize people to engage in dangerous and violent actions around the nation (I agree with that assessment). I’ve got a concern for violence and destruction from political disagreements becoming more usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back