Watching the pre- Oscar red carpet

  • Thread starter Thread starter KCT
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KCT

Guest
I admit, I like to give thumb’s up or thumb’s down to the dresses. 😛

Anyone else watch for the same reason? (the interviewers are awful, though. I should mute my tv…)
 
I tend not to actually watch any of it, but flicking through some red carpet pics I think Jessica Chastain and Amanda Seyfried both look great and Kelly Osbourne not-so-good.
 
I am watching too. I thought Jennifer Lawrence and Sally Field looked great. Piers Morgan from CNN was a great interviewer; I like him and his British humor a lot.
 
I admit, I like to give thumb’s up or thumb’s down to the dresses. 😛

Anyone else watch for the same reason? (the interviewers are awful, though. I should mute my tv…)
I’m not much a fan of that…
 
I like Helen Hunt’s blue gown. While I’m not a fan of strapless dresses, she had a classic look.
 
I’m watching a documentary on Edward VII, and I’ll switch to the Oscars at 8:00. I don’t plan to watch much of it though.
 
I like Helen Hunt’s blue gown. While I’m not a fan of strapless dresses, she had a classic look.
Yup. Heidi Klum on the other hand :bigyikes: how can such a beautiful woman get it SO wrong!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top