Ways to make your prays strong

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex_D
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alex_D

Guest
How can you make your prayers strong??? I want to be close to God and his blessed mother but I can’t get that total feeling of love and strength and trust. Sometimes I pray for it in my rosary. Any advice… How did St. Catherine of Dericci become so strong…was it just god’s plan that she would have extra strong prayers…

Thnx
 
How can you make your prayers strong??? I want to be close to God and his blessed mother but I can’t get that total feeling of love and strength and trust. Sometimes I pray for it in my rosary. Any advice… How did St. Catherine of Dericci become so strong…was it just god’s plan that she would have extra strong prayers…

Thnx
The more sacred a life you live the more effect your prayers will have. You should also put your utmost will and heart (will and willed emotion) into your prayer, and put aside all distractions.

By sacred life, that means having little, and not having many profane or worldly things that have nothing to do with God or worse offend Him.

You must be in a state of grace, or your prayers will be of comparatively little or no use save perhaps for becoming in a state of grace again.

Remember Who you stand before in prayer.

Prayers while fasting and or performing some form of corporal mortification are good. You can make some sacrifice, or some act of charity for the sake of the intention. Sacrifices help.

You should ask your guardian angel to help you pray, and ask that your prayers be purified or lifted up through intercessors to make up for what lacks in them.

You should pray with faith and trust, hope and charity, complete submission to whatever result God gives, that is what will make you happy what He desires.

Perfect acts of contrition and acts of love are helpful.

Novenas are helpful. Written prayers are helpful when you put yourself into the words.

Remember Mary. Remember her sorrows, and remember the love of God and pray.

Rosaries are very powerful.
 
Say what you mean, and mean what you say, IE; from the heart.

Saint Teresa approached Jesus through His Merciful Heart.

I had a repulsion for the Rosary, never saw the point, but said it to please God and our Heavenly Mother instead of pleasing myself.

I then found I was growing to like it, had a scent of roses around me about 3 years ago whilst saying it, I suppose it must have pleased God.

Saint Pio, " The Rosary is the weapon."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top