P
prayful
Guest
My husband and I are about to be licensed as foster parents. I cannot believe we are actually here. We have been trying for 5 years to have children . I think this is God’s will for us . One moment , I get excited about what we are about to embark on, and the next minute I get scared that I will not be able to handle being a foster parent. I keep preparing myself that whatever child we have in our home, will most likely be returned to their birth mother. I keep telling myself, that we will be helping a child in their time of need and at least experience being a parent for a short time. Please pray for us that we will be good foster parents and not let the stress and ups and downs get to us.
Thanks!
Mary
Thanks!
Mary
