T
Tired_Mama
Guest
So it’s happened. Our 3 year DD has finally noticed that what we do at home isn’t the same as what she does at school (secular private Montessori school). We’ve been working on getting her to cross herself before we eat. Last night I remind her before she eats her Macaroni and Cheese and she tells me “we don’t do that at school.”
The plan is for me to stop working and homeschooling although I’m not sure when that will happen.
I had no idea what to say to DD. What do you tell your kids when they realize there is a conflict between what is done in their Catholic home and what is done in a secular (public or private) school?
This being a Montessori school, they have a little song they sing before they eat that ends with “thank you for our food.” Of course there’s no reference to who they are thanking.
The plan is for me to stop working and homeschooling although I’m not sure when that will happen.
I had no idea what to say to DD. What do you tell your kids when they realize there is a conflict between what is done in their Catholic home and what is done in a secular (public or private) school?
This being a Montessori school, they have a little song they sing before they eat that ends with “thank you for our food.” Of course there’s no reference to who they are thanking.