D
dorothy_smith
Guest
I am grateful that Jesus suffered to save man. But I can’t help thinking that our faith emphasises the point too much. I say this because of the millions of others who also suffered and gave their lives to save man. I don’t like to think of God as merely one of many (no disrespect to those who gave their lives).
I would rather think of Jesus as the One who showed us the way to save our own lives through His teachings in the NT.
I wish that the Heart of Jesus was in us all. (I guess that it will be in Heaven).
dorothy
I would rather think of Jesus as the One who showed us the way to save our own lives through His teachings in the NT.
I wish that the Heart of Jesus was in us all. (I guess that it will be in Heaven).
dorothy