Weather - Tornados

• Thread starter Thread starter GB_Cherry
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GB_Cherry

Please pray that the areas of Eastern Arkansas, Southeast Missouri, and West Tennessee will receive immediate relieve from severe weather. We (in West TN) are in an extremely dangerous situation.

THANK YOU!!!

We need all the prayers we can get. Many tornadoes have hit, with lots of damage, no reports of injuries as of right now. Another line is expected to hit within moments. Please continue to pray.

Yes, we need all the prayers we can get. I’m in Jackson, TN and So far a retirement home has been destroyed and Union University has been heavily damaged and students are trapped. I don’t think there is a county that hasn’t been hit. Memphis, TN was hit very hard. There are people trapped in a mall and probably other places. Please pray for all of us in this region!

I am also praying for all the victims of the recent tornadoes that took the lives of 50 people. Lord help their families and communities recover. On this first day of Lent, let us be reminded to always be reconciled to the Lord…because we know not the time…:grouphug:

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

:signofcross:…May The Lord keep you andyours and all safe…and watch over all who will be touched by these tornados…keeping you all in prayer…

I have said more prayers for affected by these storms, I had no idea they were so bad until I saw the news this morning.

God Bless,
SpokBBane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back