P
Patient_One
Guest
Future sister in law, age 25 years old is committing an adultery. She had a child with an older and married man (age around early 50’s). The “man” eventually left his wife and he is now living with future sister in law and their first child (baby # 2 on the way). The man was married in a catholic church.
This whole situation is very embarrassing to me and I’m always afraid of other people
and especially my family to find out. What’s worse is that the “man” is also the father of one of my first cousin’s friend. I know the day will probably come when they will learn of the situation and connect the dots.
I do not hate the sister in law personally, I hate what she is doing or has done. I hate the “man”, and I don’t even want to see him or be associated with him. I feel that he also betrayed me because I know of my cousin’s friend (his daughter from 1st wife).
Can I exclude future sis in law from my own wedding? I would not want to have the “man” there for sure. But, how would my boyfriend’s family react? Would it just be understandable?
This whole situation is very embarrassing to me and I’m always afraid of other people
and especially my family to find out. What’s worse is that the “man” is also the father of one of my first cousin’s friend. I know the day will probably come when they will learn of the situation and connect the dots.
I do not hate the sister in law personally, I hate what she is doing or has done. I hate the “man”, and I don’t even want to see him or be associated with him. I feel that he also betrayed me because I know of my cousin’s friend (his daughter from 1st wife).
Can I exclude future sis in law from my own wedding? I would not want to have the “man” there for sure. But, how would my boyfriend’s family react? Would it just be understandable?