T
total_relism
Guest
I am not a catholic, but I have a great interest in the crusades, I always saw them as “bad” or evil maybe, as people just going to conquest land for money and power with a few good intentions. Know I see it as the opposite, The Christian west as defending itself justly and motivated not by money,but love for there fellow brother. I recently did a thread on this subject on another forum found here.
Under number 13 What about the crusades,witch trials,inquisitions and other “crimes” of Christians throughout history.
forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?145200-responding-to-common-objections-to-bible-part-5&highlight=
I would love to have some Catholics [and others] read and review it and give me suggestions,objections and add to it in any way, thanks.
Here are a few quick links for reading, showing crusades were defensive action and motivated not by money,but love for fellow Christians.
christianitytoday.com/ct/2005/mayweb-only/52.0.html- 8 page article
americanthinker.com/2005/11/the_truth_about_islamic_crusad.html
answeringmuslims.com/2009/02/islam-and-crusades-warped-perspective.html
Under number 13 What about the crusades,witch trials,inquisitions and other “crimes” of Christians throughout history.
forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?145200-responding-to-common-objections-to-bible-part-5&highlight=
I would love to have some Catholics [and others] read and review it and give me suggestions,objections and add to it in any way, thanks.
Here are a few quick links for reading, showing crusades were defensive action and motivated not by money,but love for fellow Christians.
christianitytoday.com/ct/2005/mayweb-only/52.0.html- 8 page article
americanthinker.com/2005/11/the_truth_about_islamic_crusad.html
answeringmuslims.com/2009/02/islam-and-crusades-warped-perspective.html