B
Ben_Sinner
Guest
Around this time last year…I was so obsessed with trying to prove the catholic church wrong via researching conspiracy theories, scripture, ant-catholic websites, etc.
I was so upset, scared, and in deep despair at the thought of the Catholic Church being “the real deal” mainly because they dont believe in OSAS, Sola Scripture, Sola Fide, etc.
I kept researching and the more and more I did it, the more truth I found in the church and lies I been told by anti-catholics. This made me miserable and I went into a deep depression and despair during this time.
Now almost a year later around this same time I been searching obsessively and full of anxiety over the internet trying to prove to myself that those conspiracy theories, misinterpreted scriptures, and anti-catholic website are wrong and in reality, catholicism is “the real deal”…Lately I been questioning whether I am a fool for following the Church and fearing I’m just another pawn in their alledged pagan and satanic religion
because if I find out that the catholic church is not “the real deal”…I would feel lost and possibly in danger of a life full of depression, despair, and doubt.
I need the catholic faith like I need water, oxygen, and food
So can anybody help me out and give me good reasons why our church is the one true church?
I was so upset, scared, and in deep despair at the thought of the Catholic Church being “the real deal” mainly because they dont believe in OSAS, Sola Scripture, Sola Fide, etc.
I kept researching and the more and more I did it, the more truth I found in the church and lies I been told by anti-catholics. This made me miserable and I went into a deep depression and despair during this time.
Now almost a year later around this same time I been searching obsessively and full of anxiety over the internet trying to prove to myself that those conspiracy theories, misinterpreted scriptures, and anti-catholic website are wrong and in reality, catholicism is “the real deal”…Lately I been questioning whether I am a fool for following the Church and fearing I’m just another pawn in their alledged pagan and satanic religion
because if I find out that the catholic church is not “the real deal”…I would feel lost and possibly in danger of a life full of depression, despair, and doubt.
I need the catholic faith like I need water, oxygen, and food
So can anybody help me out and give me good reasons why our church is the one true church?