L
littletommy
Guest
What about Christian Music? What do I mean by that? I want to ask a question- Do you think it’s better to listen to than the NonChristian Music? If so, why? If not, why not?
My personal opinion is a mixed one. Although I see much value in listening to music with uplifting and inspiring messages, there is a certain danger involved. What do I mean by that? I refer to the fact that there can be a certain “HOLIER THAN THOU” attitude among Christian musicians- and that was condemned more by Jesus than what were considered vile sinners in his day. Now, I do love listening to Christian music, and see much value to it, but I do think it can have a certain Judgemental and Pharasaical attitude toward people who don’t embrace the particular singer’s opinions and attitudes about what the bible says. I’m signing off now. Tell me what you think…
Tommy
My personal opinion is a mixed one. Although I see much value in listening to music with uplifting and inspiring messages, there is a certain danger involved. What do I mean by that? I refer to the fact that there can be a certain “HOLIER THAN THOU” attitude among Christian musicians- and that was condemned more by Jesus than what were considered vile sinners in his day. Now, I do love listening to Christian music, and see much value to it, but I do think it can have a certain Judgemental and Pharasaical attitude toward people who don’t embrace the particular singer’s opinions and attitudes about what the bible says. I’m signing off now. Tell me what you think…
Tommy