What are Catholics expected to accept ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter twinc
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
btw it seems you did even worse and did not quote" Pope Benedict XV in Spiritus Paraclitus where he affirms the constant teaching of the Church on the absolute truth and inerrancy of Scripture and its supereminent authority on this matter.As to those who would limit the inerrancy of Scripture to the primary or religious element he says,“Small wonder, then,that in their view a considerable number of things occur in the Bible touching physical science,history and the like,which cannot be reconciled with modern progress in science”.In other words,where the Bible speaks of things concerning physical science and history,it is infallible whilst modern science is not[Creation vs Evolution] - twinc
What are you talking about? I have no idea what this post means. :confused:
Did even worse? Than what? You left out part of a quote and I corrected it. Why would my not quoting Pope Benedict XV mean anything? Your posts make no sense. They’re just weird and wacky.

AND PLEASE STOP SNEAKING EVOLUTION INTO THREADS. YOU KNOW IT IS A BANNED TOPIC!!!
 
What are you talking about? I have no idea what this post means. :confused:
Did even worse? Than what? You left out part of a quote and I corrected it. Why would my not quoting Pope Benedict XV mean anything? Your posts make no sense. They’re just weird and wacky.

AND PLEASE STOP SNEAKING EVOLUTION INTO THREADS. YOU KNOW IT IS A BANNED TOPIC!!!
of course they have to be in response to your way out,weird and wacky previous post - btw get your facts right before your sneaky accusations - I was only replying to a previous post - twinc
 
of course they have to be in response to your way out,weird and wacky previous post - btw get your facts right before your sneaky accusations - I was only replying to a previous post - twinc
WHAT is in response to my post (which was fine - not way out, weird, nor wacky)? It was simply about someone’s blog address. I PMd him and he was very nice and I asked him to stay. What is your problem?

Maybe you don’t understand what banning a topic means. It means we are not to discuss it. You are continuing to discuss it here and on at least one more thread. You shouldn’t have responded to any post re evolution. And neither should I.
 
WHAT is in response to my post (which was fine - not way out, weird, nor wacky)? It was simply about someone’s blog address. I PMd him and he was very nice and I asked him to stay. What is your problem?

Maybe you don’t understand what banning a topic means. It means we are not to discuss it. You are continuing to discuss it here and on at least one more thread. You shouldn’t have responded to any post re evolution. And neither should I.
maybe and for sure you dont understand but you keep trying to ram falsehoods all around - you dont understand that there is no ban here so off with you with your wacky,way out ,weird conclusions - imho we are advised and encouraged to discuss but forbidden to accept as fact and even worse try and teach it or get others to accept it as fact - twinc
 
maybe and for sure you dont understand but you keep trying to ram falsehoods all around - you dont understand that there is no ban here so off with you with your wacky,way out ,weird conclusions - imho we are advised and encouraged to discuss but forbidden to accept as fact and even worse try and teach it or get others to accept it as fact - twinc
WHAT is in response to my post? You made the statement that something was in response to my post. What was in response to my post? Hmmmmm??? Can’t you answer a simple question like that?

And yes, there is a ban in Apologetics. Here is a link:

forums.catholic-questions.org/showthread.php?p=7165178#post7165178

Good night.
 
maybe and for sure you dont understand but you keep trying to ram falsehoods all around - you dont understand that there is no ban here so off with you with your wacky,way out ,weird conclusions - imho we are advised and encouraged to discuss but forbidden to accept as fact and even worse try and teach it or get others to accept it as fact - twinc
WHAT is in response to my post? Will you please answer that question? You have made an accusation against me and I would appreciate a response.

And now we know the evolution is a banned topic on this forum. So I hope that whole thing is done with.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top