C
catholix_cool
Guest
Hi, I am engaged in explaining the Catholic Faith a bunch of non-catholic christians on youtube.
I’m curious, what would be the minimum doctrines/teachings one has to believe as a Catholic?
I ask this so I can narrow it down to my non-catholic brethren to which I am explaining my Catholic faith to.
We’re having a discussion tonite and I would like to be able to help them see the doctrines one must believe as a Catholic and show the Biblical truths of them. (I already warned them not every teaching is found in Scripture, but I would show them those that are supported by Scripture).
That way I can clear any confusion and keep it simple.
I’m curious, what would be the minimum doctrines/teachings one has to believe as a Catholic?
I ask this so I can narrow it down to my non-catholic brethren to which I am explaining my Catholic faith to.
We’re having a discussion tonite and I would like to be able to help them see the doctrines one must believe as a Catholic and show the Biblical truths of them. (I already warned them not every teaching is found in Scripture, but I would show them those that are supported by Scripture).
That way I can clear any confusion and keep it simple.