What bible should I read

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kandi2003
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kandi2003

Guest
I’m have been reading from a catholic bible app don’t know what version and was wondering if there is any specific version I should read . Thanks
 
A Catholic one. 😛

What are you looking for in a Catholic bible? Does it have to be online? Are you looking for great commentary? Catechism quotes?
 
I’m have been reading from a catholic bible app don’t know what version and was wondering if there is any specific version I should read . Thanks
I personally use a New American Bible for daily reading as it’s text syncs with the readings at Mass.
 
A Catholic one you can understand. Personally, I recommend the Ignatius Bible. It’s the one all the best Catholic scholars use. I also like the Knox because of its beautiful language.
 
Ultimately, the best Bible translation is always the version that you’ll pick up and read 🙂
 
Catholic Bible. As many versions and languages as you can, including ancient ones approved by the Church. Clementine Vulgate and Douay-Rheims as main reference.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top