M
METROLINK13
Guest
Settle down now. talk about shoot first ask questions later man, i apologize for that i quess i was quoting you by just typing it out i was in a hurry to answer you back and yes i could of copied and pasted your statement but i chose not to.It is rather disgraceful of you to bless me in God’s name while changing a quote of mine and presenting it as an actual quote in your last reply, #236. This is how you quote me: “Jesus was an only son and firstborn consecrated to the Virgin Mary.” This is a deliberate distortion on your part, unless you were drinking, to try to discredit me. This is what I actually wrote in Reply #217, which you accurately quoted in your reply #234: “Jesus was an only son and firstborn (consecrated to God) of the Virgin Mary.” I am aware that a firstborn was consecrated to God, not to the mother of the child. May I ask why you misquoted me in such a distorted way?
Pax vobiscum
Good Fella![]()
I have no reason to discredit you, i dont really beleive you’ve provided anything substantial enough to do so even though i wouldnt, regardless then i’d be lying to myself if i tried to discredit you.
And no i wasn’t drunk … I choose not to drink alcoholic beverages, if you have to know.
And when i say God Bless you … i mean it I would like the Lord to bless you with Truth that he would open your eyes from you traditions of Men.
so again God Bless You.