T
trevorhall
Guest
Just what I was thinking.There was an excellent documentary on some time ago (I don’t recall the channel - maybe History ?) where they took the image of the shroud of Turin, did a three dimensional scan of it and from that image did a complete facial reconstruction - it was quite painstaking and took, as I remember, quite some time to do. The program was about two (maybe three) hours long and went through the process by which it was done and using the people who did it.
I’m sure it’s probably on demand but as I mentioned, I don’t recall the name of the program nor what network it was on. You may be able to google it.
If you believe the image of the individual on the shroud was the historical Jesus, then the result of the reconstruction will show you exactly (in every minor detail) what that individual looked like. Amazing - I believe they also did something similar with a several known busts of Julius Caesar, Washington, and Lincoln.
Amazing results!