T
TrueLight
Guest
Hey everyone.
I posted a few days ago about my first experience attending a Tridentine mass.
Are there any online resources, even Youtube that provide a guide as to what the parishioner does or responds?
I am looking for something like, "when the Priest does this, the congregation gets on its knees. "
I’d also love to hear the actual chants.
I know in time I will learn and maybe these things are taught at RCIA, but I’d love to be a little more prepared at next Sunday’s mass.
By the way, I found this, but it looks to be geared towards priests/seminarians.
Thank you all.
I posted a few days ago about my first experience attending a Tridentine mass.
Are there any online resources, even Youtube that provide a guide as to what the parishioner does or responds?
I am looking for something like, "when the Priest does this, the congregation gets on its knees. "
I’d also love to hear the actual chants.
I know in time I will learn and maybe these things are taught at RCIA, but I’d love to be a little more prepared at next Sunday’s mass.
By the way, I found this, but it looks to be geared towards priests/seminarians.
Thank you all.