M
magic_stick
Guest
I am not sure if anyone can answer my post but I really need advice on what I should be feeding my 12 (almost 13 months) month old.
Right now, he gets 4 bottles at 8 oz (sometimes more) a day, one bowl of oatmeal and one stage 2 jars of baby food (either fruit or veggies). I am trying to get him to take two stage 2 jars the last few days.
He gags and throws up (sorry for the TMI) if I give him finger foods. I just got him to start taking gerber puffs. He will gag on banana I give him but he loves the stage 2 banana.
I really want to get him off of formula but the ped I saw for his 1 year check up told me to keep him on it because it has more vitamins than milk. But what about vitamins supplements?? And anyway, he is on similac and it says to feed up to 12 months. HOWEVER I found a formula from Similac called go and grow for older babies.
Basically, I want to get him on regular food as soon as possible and I don’t know how much to give him or what to give him???
thanks in advance!!
Right now, he gets 4 bottles at 8 oz (sometimes more) a day, one bowl of oatmeal and one stage 2 jars of baby food (either fruit or veggies). I am trying to get him to take two stage 2 jars the last few days.
He gags and throws up (sorry for the TMI) if I give him finger foods. I just got him to start taking gerber puffs. He will gag on banana I give him but he loves the stage 2 banana.
I really want to get him off of formula but the ped I saw for his 1 year check up told me to keep him on it because it has more vitamins than milk. But what about vitamins supplements?? And anyway, he is on similac and it says to feed up to 12 months. HOWEVER I found a formula from Similac called go and grow for older babies.
Basically, I want to get him on regular food as soon as possible and I don’t know how much to give him or what to give him???
thanks in advance!!