C
cienwen
Guest
Does anyone know about this site. I found that they have a similar section of “Ask Father Joe”. Kinda like a smaller Catholic Answers, but the answer he gave for a question on homosexuality left me feeling concerned.
bustedhalo.com/ask_father_joe/Homosexuality.htm
It seems like he is saying, “Don’t worry. The Catholic Church is changing its mind on that issue. Science is changing morality.”
It look like they have a radio show on Sirius too. Does anyone know if it is Orthodox? I hate to think that someone is spreading misinformation across the world by satellite and calling it Catholic.
How does Busted Halo measure up?
bustedhalo.com/ask_father_joe/Homosexuality.htm
It seems like he is saying, “Don’t worry. The Catholic Church is changing its mind on that issue. Science is changing morality.”
It look like they have a radio show on Sirius too. Does anyone know if it is Orthodox? I hate to think that someone is spreading misinformation across the world by satellite and calling it Catholic.
How does Busted Halo measure up?