What does the Bible say about New World Order?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PunnyProtestant
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PunnyProtestant

Guest
what does the bible say about this, and does it give any references when this may come about with the anti christ?
 
New World Order is just another stupid conspiracy theory cooked up by losers who want to make themselves appear smarter than everyone else. Don’t worry about it.
 
New World Order is just another stupid conspiracy theory cooked up by losers who want to make themselves appear smarter than everyone else. Don’t worry about it.
Thank you! I was going to say, “WHAT New World Order?” It’s fear based insanity.

As for what the bible says-- you can read Revelation and misinterpret it to your heart’s content and scare yourself silly, write books about it and make a ton of money, and then have a flop movie based on those books.

But, that’s been done and the fad seems to be dying out. Wait a couple years before you try to revive it.🙂
 
The conspiracy people shouldn’t worry when the world will end and who will contribute to it. But they should prepare them self through prayer. I think you try to look for secret symbols in the bible or watched to much da vinci code if you ask me…
 
The conspiracy people shouldn’t worry when the world will end and who will contribute to it. But they should prepare them self through prayer. I think you try to look for secret symbols in the bible or watched to much da vinci code if you ask me…
I think ur kinda dumb in a way to explicit for me to say
 
I’m not a Catholic who is particularly a hard-line enthusiast on End Times speculation or the idea of a New World Order. But at the same time I don’t altogether dismiss this as total nonsense. I tend to keep an open vigil ear on this stuff but it doesn’t drive my life.
For me there are enough troubles in life with concerns for the well being of your own loved ones and taking care of ones own health as it is respecting your own job if your privileged enough to have one. In a word there are more important duties towards God and family than worrying about popular social news speculation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top