B
BintuluChuchGuy
Guest
Hi guys,been a lot time since i posted something,anyway I was reading my bible at the part where Jesus was carrying His Cross on the way to Calvary.
Then Jesus said something like “If this happens when the wood is Green,what will happen when it is dry?”
I looked for the meaning of the verse in the Life Application Study Bible(a very good match for the bible,i would say).But I still couldn’t understand what it means.
I thank you if you spared some time helping me understand this.God Bless.
Then Jesus said something like “If this happens when the wood is Green,what will happen when it is dry?”
I looked for the meaning of the verse in the Life Application Study Bible(a very good match for the bible,i would say).But I still couldn’t understand what it means.
I thank you if you spared some time helping me understand this.God Bless.