C
CRATUS
Guest
I’m VERY STUBBORN. I hate that God gave me free-will, yet I have to live my life according to how He wishes because He knows better for me. I have to marry the man God wants for me, live where God wants, etc. Where is the free-will? When I think of Catholicism, I just think of suffering, fasting, dealing with difficult people, carrying a cross, confessing your sins (even venial). Trying to perfect yourself constantly while others are allowed to roam free. People say it is easy to be a good person - treats others the way you want to be treated.
I do not know even agree with God’s classification of a mortal sin. If I oversleep and miss Sunday mass, I am in danger of hellfire. If I watched porn for five hours, then after got hit by a van, I will perish in hell.
I do not like my personality or what I look like. God made some people very beautiful, not me. I cannot complain well because I was given the gift of life.
I do not know even agree with God’s classification of a mortal sin. If I oversleep and miss Sunday mass, I am in danger of hellfire. If I watched porn for five hours, then after got hit by a van, I will perish in hell.
I do not like my personality or what I look like. God made some people very beautiful, not me. I cannot complain well because I was given the gift of life.