What is a great way to stay and remain humble no matter what?

• Thread starter Thread starter Paris_Blues
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paris Blues:
Like I drew a beautiful illustration of one of the Mysteries of the Rosary one time, I could not believe how good it looks. It is only the grace of God that gave me the talent to make it look that good? It’s not from me, it’s from God. And thanking Him for it? Is that like being humble?
Acknowledging the gift you have to draw is from God which is humility. When someone says that it’s the best thing they’ve ever seen, you are sooo talented, etc… That’s when you say simply thank you. You can add, God has given me the gift to draw or you can thank God in your head. But God gets the praise for your talent.

I was so excited to see that you are becoming Catholic in over a little more than week. Congrats! 👍

Where can I find the Litany of Humility on a prayer card or small book? I would like to carry it with me so if I just copy it down it’s going to get tattered, any suggestions?

Obedience to the commandments, to the Sermon on the Mount, to the teachings of the Catholic Church, to those with lawful and moral authority over you. see my signature

40.png
Lexee15:
Where can I find the Litany of Humility on a prayer card or small book? I would like to carry it with me so if I just copy it down it’s going to get tattered, any suggestions?
You can get it for 2 cents here:
olrl.org/pray/humilitylit.shtml

Or you can copy it small and get it lamenated.

Pray to God: Acknowledging that you are not humble and can always be more humble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back