P
Pug
Guest
I think confirmation in infancy is a sound idea, and I support doing it that way. The practice in some places of waiting until an advanced age seems to amount to a denial of a sacrament, effectively. I see no reason sufficient to justify that. But, it is for the bishop to decide, not me. Also, I think the excessive delay in confirmation encourages strange ideas to persist in those with weak formation about the meaning of confirmation.
Myself, I was confirmed in my late teens.
And, I’m an old-timer who finally made senior member a month or two ago. Yea! I was demoted a few years back when they changed the scheme of names. It took forever to re-mote myself.
Myself, I was confirmed in my late teens.
And, I’m an old-timer who finally made senior member a month or two ago. Yea! I was demoted a few years back when they changed the scheme of names. It took forever to re-mote myself.