What is an ideal Catholic?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kyoon
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kyoon

Guest
A few of my friends call me the ideal Catholic. Although I took it as a compliment, i would like to know what it really means and its characteristics.
 
The best example for me is to imitate the life of our Lord Jesus Christ. Always ask yourself, what would Jesus have done ?

When in doubt, go to a Catholic priest, or learn more about our faith by reading the catechism. Thankfully the rich tradition of our Catholic Church, always points us in the right direction.
 
Yes. They are devout Catholics. They both said that, in my struggles and my joys, I bring it up to God. Also, I think about what Jesus would do in my situations as much as possible. They are impressed with my staunch and devoted faith to Catholicism. I acknowledge myself as a devout Catholic and to be a virtuous man.
 
I agree with all of that. I do learn about Catholicism as God’s will. Also, it is something I am very passionate about and is a personal and a favorite hobby of mine. I enjoy every moment of it. Catholicism is indeed rich in tradition.
 
This reminded me of a video Fr. Mike made a while back that sorta addresses this. He brings up the topic of the “ideal catholic” and has some inspiring words that helped me a lot.

 
Last edited:
Oh dear! That’s me, too.

I’m not very good at dealing with my past. Unlike Kyoon I also tend to worry first, pray after
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top