What is going on?

• Thread starter Thread starter springbreeze
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
AlanFromWichita:
Please don’t do that! I thought this thread was fun!

Besides, if you went off and died we’d miss you, and then we’d all be jealous because you’d be in a better place. 😛

On a more sincere note, Teresa, I have shared that wish several times just within the last few days. Tuesday I was devastated because I had one real commitment to make all week, to substitute for a very helpful neighbor at his 11:00 am Adoration hour, and forgot it. As much as I think I have made progress on the spiritual journey, it took me until about yesterday morning to get out of the slump. I did get out, though, and today I am filled with joy – in part thanks to you. My yard looks better and my wife is more pleased with me than if you had died in a hole yesterday. You never know when you will get a chance to be a blessing, or when you yourself may experience great spiritual consolations. Please hang in there, and PM me if you get down and need to chat. 🙂

Alan
Thank God for you Alan and thank God for your kind words…today you are the blessing He sent me.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you and your wife

Teresa

40.png
springbreeze:
Thank God for you Alan and thank God for your kind words…today you are the blessing He sent me.
Likewise.

Now I just got a request from a friend who needs my chainsaw prowess, so I’ll disconnect a while.
God Bless you and much love and peace to you and your wife

Teresa
And the same to you as well.

Well, maybe not the “wife” part, but I trust you can adapt it to your situation. 😃

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back