C
coolduude
Guest
Hi all,
first I apologize if this is in the wrong forum.
Now to get to business
and this really or married/engaged people.
what is love in a relationship? How do you know itās there? How is it expressed (without sex)?
How do you love your significant other and how can you tell they love you back?
I read this article:
chastity.com/chastity-qa/dating/whats-love/how-do-you-know-difference-bet
but Iām still confused and trying to discern what love in a relationsip is and what it feels like.
Any respectful help will be very much appreciated; I donāt want any responses criticizing me for my age.
And, as always, if someone for some reason needs some background go ahead and ask
thank you very much in advance,
coolduude
first I apologize if this is in the wrong forum.
Now to get to business
what is love in a relationship? How do you know itās there? How is it expressed (without sex)?
How do you love your significant other and how can you tell they love you back?
I read this article:
chastity.com/chastity-qa/dating/whats-love/how-do-you-know-difference-bet
but Iām still confused and trying to discern what love in a relationsip is and what it feels like.
Any respectful help will be very much appreciated; I donāt want any responses criticizing me for my age.
And, as always, if someone for some reason needs some background go ahead and ask
thank you very much in advance,
coolduude