What is the charitable thing to do?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Suslar
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He allows liturgical dance once a month at a “family Mass” – which is secret code for a bunch of 10-14 year old white girls jumping up and flailing their arms while the first reading and Gospel are grossly abbreviated and dumbed down to appease the children.
That’s the “chicken dance”!
 
Oh my word, the top of my head would have exploded - along with their dam coffee cup and McDonald’s sack.

I was in a Cato’s dress shop yesterday, the teller had no problem telling a man that he was not allowed to follow his wife into the dressing room.
Amen!!! Heck, I felt guilty bringing a water bottle to mass with me when I was pregnant. I would get horrible hot flashes and my ears would start ringing and I needed the water to keep from passing out, but I still felt guilty and that was just water!!

you are supposed to fast for 1 hour before receiving communion…maybe that is the 1st reminder that needs to be posted in the bulletin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top