What is the latest date Easter can fall on?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CatholicZ09
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CatholicZ09

Guest
I know next year in 2011, Easter falls on April 24 - which is really late. What is the latest date it can fall on?
 
I know next year in 2011, Easter falls on April 24 - which is really late. What is the latest date it can fall on?
I believe the latest Easter Sunday can fall on is the last Sunday in April.
Never does Easter Sunday fall in the month of May.
 
It has to be on the Sunday with the first full moon after the spring equinox. So the spring equinox is usually March 22nd. Then you have to find the Sunday with the next full moon after that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top