I
ILoveTheLordGod
Guest
One thing that’s giving me an extremely tight feeling is the Emperor Constantine issue.
Did he actually shape up the Bible to his own likings?
What is being taught to me in school is that it all started with those who witnessed God and Christ, then passed on by word then finally written after centuries - and it was written during the time when Christians were being persecuted.
I’d understand if the Bible isn’t 100% accurate, but if its content was voted upon or based on the bias of Constantine, I’d be scared.
Can someone please give me an explanation?
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
Did he actually shape up the Bible to his own likings?
What is being taught to me in school is that it all started with those who witnessed God and Christ, then passed on by word then finally written after centuries - and it was written during the time when Christians were being persecuted.
I’d understand if the Bible isn’t 100% accurate, but if its content was voted upon or based on the bias of Constantine, I’d be scared.
Can someone please give me an explanation?
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: