C
CameronEmery
Guest
I have so many questions about the trinity, I’ve heard many explanations of the trinity that all seem to contradict each other, so I’d like to know, what is the true belief of the catholic church on God, The Eternal father, His Son, Jesus Christ, and The Holy Ghost. I’ve heard the explanation that one person can have three titles. For example, a man can be a father, a son, and a brother… But that made me wonder, how can Jesus be his own father? And why would he say that his Father is greater than him if he was just talking about himself? I’ve also seen a picture that says, none of them are each other, but that they are all God, that one makes more sense, three people with the same title. And I’ve also heard of a trinity that God is like water, can be solid liquid, or gas.That one means that God is a shape shifter and is one person but can change his form from The father, to the son, to the holy ghost, and back again. Also, why don’t catholics just use the biblical term for them, “The Godhead”? In my religion, we call it that and we believe that The Father has a body of flesh and bone. And has begotten The Son in flesh and bone. And that the Holy Spirit has not a body of flesh and bone Thanks for reading my question! Please respond!