T
TurboVW
Guest
My uncle claims his knee was healed at a healing service done by a “healing priest.” I included several links in regards to his traveling ministry:
avemariaradio.net/calendar/cal_popup.php?op=view&id=1463
facebook.com/event.php?eid=167807086565755
I called the parish where this is taking place tonight, and the secretary said “It’s like anointing of the sick. He’s a ‘healing priest,’ though.” She didn’t have further details and said it wasn’t printed in the parish bulletin.
I kind of want to go, but part of me thinks it’s going to resemble an evangelical revival. My uncle even said people faint at these things when they are in line for “healing.”
Has anyone else heard of a “healing priest” before?
avemariaradio.net/calendar/cal_popup.php?op=view&id=1463
facebook.com/event.php?eid=167807086565755
I called the parish where this is taking place tonight, and the secretary said “It’s like anointing of the sick. He’s a ‘healing priest,’ though.” She didn’t have further details and said it wasn’t printed in the parish bulletin.
I kind of want to go, but part of me thinks it’s going to resemble an evangelical revival. My uncle even said people faint at these things when they are in line for “healing.”
Has anyone else heard of a “healing priest” before?