D dfp42 Guest Mar 4, 2011 #1 I knew last year the Pope announced the year dedicated to the year for priests, but what is this year for?
I knew last year the Pope announced the year dedicated to the year for priests, but what is this year for?
M melchesidechpio Guest Mar 4, 2011 #2 dfp42 said: I knew last year the Pope announced the year dedicated to the year for priests, but what is this year for? Click to expand... i am not sure he declared anything for this year
dfp42 said: I knew last year the Pope announced the year dedicated to the year for priests, but what is this year for? Click to expand... i am not sure he declared anything for this year
J jbuck919 Guest Mar 5, 2011 #4 Considering what continued to happen to the priesthood last year, maybe declaring a year for something is not the best way to lift it up.
Considering what continued to happen to the priesthood last year, maybe declaring a year for something is not the best way to lift it up.
R rick43235 Guest Mar 5, 2011 #5 dfp42 said: I knew last year the Pope announced the year dedicated to the year for priests, but what is this year for? Click to expand... Year of the rabbit. stanssewingsupplies.com/catalogs/store.asp?pid=253080
dfp42 said: I knew last year the Pope announced the year dedicated to the year for priests, but what is this year for? Click to expand... Year of the rabbit. stanssewingsupplies.com/catalogs/store.asp?pid=253080
R rick43235 Guest Mar 6, 2011 #6 Year of the Rabbit. stanssewingsupplies.com/catalogs/store.asp?pid=253080