What is your favorite Classical Music piece?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimmy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Among many are the Hungarian Rhapsody #2, The Blue Danube Waltz, Vivaldi’s Le Quattro Staggione, and Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata.

[SIGN]:whistle: :harp: :heaven: [/SIGN]
 
SOOOOOOO hard to choose! :hypno:

I LOVE Berlioz’ Symphonie fantastique with a passion. I could hear it 10 times a day and still get completely caught up in it!

Just about anything by Puccini, but especially Tosca, LaBoheme, Turandot, and Madama Butterfly.

Au fond du Temple Saint (The Pearl Fisher’s Duet) also rocks my socks off. l love *Rusalka *(Dvorak) - though I have one heck of a a time with the language! LOL! - and *Aida *(Verdi).

Mozart’s Ave Verum Corpus I think is the most peaceful, relaxing piece of music in existance.

Alright, I’ve got to quit or I’ll be here for days!

Goodnight & God Bless, y’all! 😃
 
I’d have to say it’s a tie between between Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9 and PDQ Bach’s grand oratorio, The Seasonings.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top