What is your favorite thing about being Catholic?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Malia_Belen
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it’s confession, I feel so emotional after I leave.
ME too…and during! I go in and within seconds I’m crying. I always feel so sorry for the Priest b/c he’s probably thinking, “oh goodie, a crying woman…” lol
But the feeling I have afterwards is awesome! I’m so thankful for that Sacrament.
 
ME too…and during! I go in and within seconds I’m crying. I always feel so sorry for the Priest b/c he’s probably thinking, “oh goodie, a crying woman…” lol
But the feeling I have afterwards is awesome! I’m so thankful for that Sacrament.
I know! LOL! I’m a guy-so the priest is probably wondering what’s wrong with me too…if he only knew…
 
I know! LOL! I’m a guy-so the priest is probably wondering what’s wrong with me too…if he only knew…
awww…lol…no, for you, he’s probably thinking, “here’s a man who’s blessed with the gift of insight”. Praises for that! 😉
 
I like how peaceful Church is when it’s adoration.
I mean, really and truly PEACEFUL, not quiet like the library, or dead like the cemetery, but peaceful.
And a faith that has true love and respect for women, just as they are. 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top